Thank you to everyone for doing your part, whether that’s as a front-line health worker, an essential service worker, or just staying at home and following social distancing guidelines. It is making a difference.
Here are some links to information & resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
Crisis Support during COVID-19
Contact the Crisis Centre of BC if you need someone to talk to about the stress, fear, or uncertainty of COVID-19 or any other issue:
Greater Vancouver: 604-872-3311
Toll Free: 1-866-661-3311
Senior’s Distress: 604-872-1234
Non-medical information and what your government is doing to support people:
- Visit the BC Government COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates on our government’s response, including provincial health officer orders, and provincial support for individuals and businesses.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) for the latest on travel recommendations and social distancing, as well as support and resources from the provincial and federal government. You can also send a text to 604-630-0300.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca if you are a senior needing support, or if you’re a volunteer who is able to provide support.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
My constituency office is currently providing service to people and businesses in Coquitlam-Maillardville via phone and email. We can help connect you with the services and support that you need during this challenging time.